NEW PAY RATES AND A NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM!
We specialize in the care and support of vulnerable adults in their own homes. We have been awarded council contracts and require home care workers to work in pre-determined rounds.
The role will involve personal care such washing, dressing and continence care plus practical support such as companionship, cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and shopping.
We offer a full in-house induction programme, where you will receive all the training you need through a week long induction programme along with shadowing of an experienced Care Worker.
Whilst training with Niche Care you can achieve your diploma in just 12 weeks.
You will be supported by a team of Supervisors and Coordinators who will be on hand for support and regular supervisions with you.
We are looking for people to be able to work between the following times:
7am to 3pm weekdays and weekends
2pm to 10pm weekdays and weekends
• Full Time and Part Time Work including Nights Available!
• Company Uniform
• Induction and On-going Training
• WE HAVE SECURED FUNDING FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR DIPLOMA IN 12 WEEKS!
• 28 Days Holiday Pay (Pro Rata)
• Career Progression and the opportunity to grow with our business and develop your career
• Staff Benefits and High Street Discounts Programme
DBS Check Required
Being a car driver, motorcyclist or cyclist is essential with your own transport, plus the ability to work evenings and weekends to suit the requirements of our clients.
Be part of a new exciting fast forward growing team and apply today!
Please call 01143 492335 option 3 for an informal chat.